Single performance tickets
Single performance tickets cost 25/15 €. They are sold at the venues’ outlets, online and at the door.
Please note that possible sales costs may be added on the ticket prices, depending on the sales outlet.
Sales outlets vary depending on the venue. Individual outlets for single tickets can be found on the festival schedule page.
N.B.! Tickets for the screening of 52 Portraits and Lifeguard by Benoît Lachambre are sold at Moving in November webshop.
This year’s festival passes are sold out!
You can see the whole programme of Moving in November festival with a festival pass (37 €).
Festival passes are sold at the Moving in November webshop.
The festival pass entitles the holder to collect tickets to the desired performances, one per each. Pass holders may also collect performance tickets at the door, if there are seats available.
The festival pass is personal and the name of the holder will be printed on the confirmation.
No handling charges or other fees!
- Go to Moving in November web shop.
- Add one festival pass (37 €) in your shopping basket.
- Add the desired performance tickets in your shopping basket.
- Pay your festival pass.
- After making the payment, you will receive a confirmation for the festival pass and performances by email.
- Bring the confirmations with you to the venues, either as printed version or on your mobile device.
- You may return to the web shop and select your performances later on – just remember that there is a limited number of seats available for pass holders.
- If you have not collected a performance ticket in advance, you can get one at the door, if there are available seats.
Do note that the name of the buyer will be printed on the confirmation. If you wish to buy a second festival pass for another person, please make a separate purchase.
Group reservations? Problems? Questions? Were are here to help: